Selasa, 25 Agustus 2015

Japan Softlens - Ageha

This is the first time I'm reviewing about my beauty kit, it's the most crucial thing to complete my makeup!! Yess, it's a Softlens! Some of beauty bloggers dare to reveal their bare face,but not without using their Softlens..this is why I said it is the most crucial thing for us who used to complete our make up face with softlens.

My new Softlens is AGEHA Icy Grey, love the color and diameter. It fit perfectly in my eyes and this Softlens has a big diameter that will make dolly eyes effect. The water content is 45% so it's safe and comfortable and usable until 6 months.

But first time I try this maybe there is something in my eyes, or my hands or maybe the case have a small particle, so i tried to clean it but accidentally ripped it off (the right side).. :( 
The softlens is too delicate, so be really careful with that !! Anyway, i'm keeping the left side, so I can wear it with different color if I want to look weird..or wanted to have an eye cat looks HA HA!!

You can find this softlens in Japan Softlens online shop, they have discounts and other beautiful colors just click the link. and also you can find it on their instagram : https://instagram.com/japansoftlens/

Here is the Pictures:


Can you see the extremely difference with and without Softlens??

And love the box, it's bright pink



1 komentar:

  1. keren syekk, bener2 kyk anime ;))

    http://heelsandbeyond.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus