Rabu, 26 Agustus 2015

Rob Peetom - The Grand Opening

After hectic weeks, finally I can review about one of my favorite event!! It's the Grand Opening of famous Hair Beauty Salon in Bali. I heard the owner (Rob Peetom) himself is the best friend of the famous star Paris Hilton, and Paris even come to his first opening!

The grand opening is really GRAND!! The best opening event I ever attended. My favorite one is the theme of this party, it is Le Cirque Magnifique - all about classic black and white circus. Never imagined that most of the guests are really dressed up with that theme!! It's like attended the cosplay event. Lol. 

At first we were gathered at the Rob Peetom Hair Spa Salon to trade the invitation with bracelet pass and Rob Peetom voucher. We were allowed to take a tour inside the Salon. It's such an honor to be able to meet and take pictures with Mr.Rob Peetom himself!! Such a wonderful and nice person.

Here are pictures that I took that night: 



Me and Mr.Rob Peetom 



See? They're really serious about the theme!!

The famous people - pictures taken by me (the paparazzi) 

The interior is dominate with black and white too makes it really elegant, classy and cozy. Hey, I think that's why the theme is also black and white! Lol



And the beauty products 

As you all can see, the elegant interior makes you feel fabulous! Like all these beautiful bloggers:



After the tour inside Salon for about 20-30 mins we're guided to the main event at Hipnotize. Once you get inside, just wowed with all the decorations!! All about the circus,really Magnifique!!




That cutie performance.. 😍😍


And the cocktails and wines.. Ups..I think I enjoyed a lil bit too much.. ;P




And more selfie with the famous blogger Tabitha





1 komentar: