Rabu, 05 Agustus 2015

New cafe in Bali @ Bypass Sanur

Last Sunday my sister in law ask me to join Bloggers event to review about Cafe called Milestone Cafe, it's near McD and Jco at Bypass Sanur.

The first time I entered the cafe, I love the style of the interior..it has a big art drawing on the wall..this place is perfect for having exhibition of art, and also great for photoshoots to bloggers like us. Place is so cozy,with the perfect natural lighting at 2nd floor. For an interior designer like me,i love to see details of small touch they have,like the music corner, colorful cups, the chair and of coz the ceiling!! 

The style of this cafe is manly, and the first thought when I was there is "strong coffee" which is perfect for coffee lover like us..and YES!! The coffee is perfect!! The cake is sweet and delicious! And as I was about satisfied and happy, they even gave us another food, great food that i can't resist! Yummy to my tummy indeed!!

I think the pictures i took will explain everything!


This is the cups



And the drawings


The ceilings 


And me enjoying my coffee 


The coffee







And the food!! Makes me hungry every time i see this pictures..😋


1 komentar: